Paris Blockchain Week Summit, the first international conference held in France dedicated to the professionals of blockchain and crypto-assets
Paris, March 18, 2019 – A few weeks after the PACTE law, which will regulate the crypto-asset industry in France, is voted, the Paris Blockchain Week Summit will gather 3,000 French and international professionals of the industry. The summit will be the flagship event of the Paris Blockchain Week.
The goal of the Paris Blockchain Week Summit is to showcase the French regulatory framework and ecosystem in order to:
Organized by the French Digital Asset Association Woorton, Chain Accelerator, Datalents and Havas Blockchain, the event will take place in Station F and will be opened by Bruno Le Maire, Minister of the Economy and Finance.
« The Paris Blockchain Week Summit will be an exclusive opportunity to show Paris as the European capital of blockchain and crypto-asset fundraising. Broadly speaking, this event will give the chance to gather the French and international tech ecosystem around these topics which are still undervalued in Europe and for which we are proud to be among the first movers. », explains Kat Borlongan, Director of La French Tech.
During two days, on the main stage, renowned speakers from the most prominent international blockchain and crypto-asset organizations will present the latest advances in the industry and their sentiment on three main topics: Technology, Regulation and Investment.
Among the topics addressed:
○ Governance: the path to actual decentralization
○ Public and private keys management
○ Proof-of-Work vs. Proof-of-Stake
○ Integrating AI in distributed algorithms
○ IoT: wallets for people vs. wallets for objects
○ Strategies for decentralized data storage
○ Interoperability and scalability
○ Zero Knowledge Proof: beyond pure privacy applications
○ How the French regulated crypto-assets
○ Security Token Offerings: the next frontier
○ Self-regulation: a solution for secondary market players
○ The regulator’s conundrum: protecting the investor and fostering innovation
○ The future of currency in a digital world
○ International cooperation for the development of blockchain and crypto-assets
○ Attractivity and competitivity in the race for innovation
○ KYC-AML solutions for law enforcement agencies
○ Building the European digital asset market infrastructure
○ The role of exchanges in the democratization of crypto-assets
○ The OTC market chimaera
○ Investing in decentralized organizations
○ The rise of DEX
○ On-chain funds: the future of investing
○ Stable coins
A room dedicated to workshops and demos will also allow to showcase the French ecosystem and event partners in a more interactive format.
More than 100 international speakers will attend the event. The first 30 announced are:
« The Paris Blockchain Week Summit will gather the most famous French and international names in the blockchain and crypto-asset space. Paris was missing a major international event dedicated to professionals to show the world they can consider France to set up their activities or accelerate their projects. France is one of the few G20 countries to have drafted in less than a year a welcoming framework for entrepreneurs of the industry. With a pool of talented engineers, a regulator that is agile with a keen understanding of the industry’s needs and policymakers open to meet the ecosystem, we have everything we need to welcome organizations whether they are industry giants or startups. » explains Karim Sabba, co-organizer of the event and co-founder of Woorton.
An international conference dedicated to explore regulation, technology and investment of blockchain and crypto-assets. The event will be held in Paris in Station F on the 16th and 17th of April 2019 and will gather 3,000 professionals and more than 100 international speakers. Among the first partners: Tezos, Ledger, Blockfolio, Solana, Gide 255, Streamr, ABCMint, La Place Fintech, Evenium, Brainjuice.
About the Paris Blockchain Week The Paris Blockchain Week taking place from April 13th to April 19th, 2019 is a series of events under the joint High Patronage of the Ministry for the Economy and Finance and the Secretary of State for Digital Affairs. More than a dozen international events hosted by organizations from all around the world and thousands of attendees are expected to discuss blockchain and crypto-assets.
They support the Paris Blockchain Week: the Ministry for the Economy and Finance, the Secretary of State for Digital Affairs, Paris Europlace, La French Tech, the French Digital Asset Association, Woorton, Gide 255, Chain Accelerator, Datalents, Havas Blockchain, Capital Magazine, la Tribune, the Fintech Chair of Paris- Dauphine University and many more.
We provide information about Asia Blockchain Review latest activities as well as global blockchain news and research. Subscribe to our Newsletter now or Contact us